Join Liz Svensson for a Bloom Fringe Talk – An Introduction to essential oils.
Find out all about these fabulous gifts from nature with Shaolin Natural Way at The Chocolate Factory
King’s Inn Street May 31st
Essential oils are natural aromatic compounds found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. They can be both beautifully and powerfully fragrant. In addition to their intrinsic benefits to plants and being beautifully fragrant to people, essential oils have been used throughout history in many cultures for their medicinal and therapeutic benefits. Modern scientific study and trends towards more holistic approaches to wellness are driving a revival and new discovery of essential oil health applications.
Note: This is a free event
See below for a full schedule.
Event times: Opening and closing: 1.00 – 5.00pm
SONIC LANDSCAPE Time: 1.00 – 1.45pm
* A celebration of Sound with John Lawless, like you have never FELT before!
* Dragons and Drums: Watch the Lung Ying Dragon dance to the vibrational beat
of the universe generating the flow of energy through the physical world.
GIFT OF THE EARTH Time: 1.45 – 2.10pm
* An Introduction to Essential Oil’s with Liz Svensson
DEEP ROOTS Time: 2.10 – 3.10pm
* Recapture your ancient traditions with a specialised talk on Bio Dynamic Farming.
* Awaken your Celtic spirit with a specialised talk on the Spirit of Water with the Druids.
THE SEARCH FOR ENLIGHTENMENT Time: 3.10 – 4.00pm
* Exploring the ethos of kindness to our planet and each other – Sifu Nick Costello
* Health and Wellness in a Modern City: A Collaborative Approach – Healing Hub International
MEDITATION IN MOTION Time: 4.00 – 5.00pm
A Series of Talks and Demo’s
* Thai chi from the Tai Chi Academy
* Kung Fu Demo
* Chi Gong
* Lion Dance Workshop
Bring along the little ones for a Dragon and Drum’s spectacular show on Kings Inn Street at 1 o’clock outside the Chocolate Factory. The Dragon will have some special chocolate treats so get there early and enjoy the show.